Learning from Lockdown
Thankfully, we are out of the Covid-19 national lockdown. However, there are some local restrictions, some people are continuing to work from home, and we all have learned from the lockdown experience.
I wonder, are you OK with your home, or are there niggles?
– Would it be good to have personal spaces for family members, as well as communal areas?
– Do you need clearer distinction between work and play?
– Do you need more space – or better use of existing space?
– Are you taking full advantage of natural light and of the garden and outlook?
– Are you comfortable with the heating and ventilation?
– Are kitchen and bathrooms adequate?
ICE Arch Ltd are geared-up to help. If you prefer not to have face-to-face meetings we can use our tried and tested approach and the skilful use of technology, providing:
– a 30-minute Zoom consultation to determine your requirements
– further consultations, as required, once you have given the go-ahead for the eDesign stage of the project
– an Autocad sketch-scheme that can be used for pre-planning consultation, and builders’ quotations
– Optionally, a 3D model – external and/or internal according to the nature of the proposal